Neurological Physical Therapist, Outpatient Rehab
Fort Lauderdale, FL, US, August 28, 2018
Job Description Details:
Job Description Summary:
This individual provides clinical evaluation and treatment for a broad range of diagnoses but predominantly in the neurological and vestibular area.
- Neurological Rehab (Adult):
- Experience with Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury, Parkinson’s Disease, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Guillain Barre, ALS
- Vestibular Rehab:
- Experience with Balance Disorders, BPPV, Vestibular Dysfunction, Concussion, Ataxia
- Other preferred skills:
- Experience with general Orthopedic, Cancer Rehabilitation, Lymphedema, Aquatic therapy experience
- Graduate of a School of Physical Therapy is required.
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the State of Florida is required.
- Greater than 5 years’ experience in Neurological PT preferred
Trinity Health’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health’s dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation, serving diverse communities that include more than 30 million people across 22 states. Trinity Health includes 94 hospitals, as well as 109 continuing care locations that include PACE programs, senior living facilities, and home care and hospice services. Its continuing care programs provide nearly 2.5 million visits annually.
Based in Livonia, Mich., and with annual operating revenues of $17.6 billion and assets of $24.7 billion, the organization returns $1.1 billion to its communities annually in the form of charity care and other community benefit programs. Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.
Committed to those who are poor and underserved in its communities, Trinity Health is known for its focus on the country’s aging population. As a single, unified ministry, the organization is the innovator of Senior Emergency Departments, the largest not-for-profit provider of home health care services – ranked by number of visits – in the nation, as well as the nation’s leading provider of PACE (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) based on the number of available programs. For more information, visit www.trinity-health.org . You can also follow @TrinityHealthMI on Twitter.
Share this job
- Jim Moran Heart & Vascular Center
- Jim Moran Heart & Vascular Research Institute
- Michael & Dianne Bienes Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Dorothy Mangurian Comprehensive Women's Center
- Zachariah Family Wellness Pavilion
- Orthopedic Institute
- Maternal/Child Health Services
- Outpatient Services & Centers
- Comprehensive Bariatric Services
- Harry T. Mangurian, Jr. Diagnostic Imaging Center
- Florida Health Finder