Network Development and Access Manager
Fort Lauderdale, FL, US, January 27, 2018
Through ongoing interaction and under limited supervision, the Network Development and Access Manager leads efforts to engage community physicians and providers, employers, insurance companies and other area health systems and ACO’s, in development of collaborative relationships. These relationships can span the spectrum of offerings to employers in the Holy Cross Employer Services menu, (Health Screenings and Fairs, Biometrics, Health Risk Assessments, ACO Network Growth Initiatives, Narrow Network Employer Benefit Planning), to marketing and implementing programs for partnerships around Network Referral, Population Health and Value Based Care. Responsibilities would include marketing of Holy Cross’ high performance and lower cost network, consisting of the entire Holy Cross health system, Holy Cross Medical Group, our ACO and Super-CIN, and oversight of programs for network referral and growth from insurers, employers, post-acute care providers, Bundled Payment program providers, and other CIN’s /ACO’s and health systems. In addition, would initially serve as Network Access Manager, facilitating coordination and flow of care for individual patients and for employers and provider systems, to promote rapid growth of referrals and improve Care Coordination Rates. Once established, would manage Network Access Team either in conjunction with the planned Centralized Scheduling Service Line or independently. Would accurately track data on new patient referrals into the network and patient retention as a result of activities in this position.
Job Description Details:
1. Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the mission, vision, and values of Trinity Health in behaviors, practices, and decisions.
2. Has a working understanding and also values the vision and strategies of Population Health and Value Based Care; leads efforts to support partnering with community employers and health care providers to become more accountable for better care, better experiences and reduced healthcare costs for the populations the network serves.
3. Works with Population Health and ACO leadership on organizational performance initiatives and direction.
4. Initiate and foster relationships with insurers, employers, health providers, and value based entities, with the goal of network development and growth.
5. Form and lead Network Access Team to facilitate efficient and timely patient flow through our system. Partner with planned Centralized Scheduling Service to coordinate access and eventually transfer much of the Access responsibilities to that service.
6. Participate in all Holy Cross Growth, Network Access and Network Development meetings and initiatives.
7. Liaison and work closely with Holy Cross colleagues in Business Development, Occupational Health, Employer Services, Holy Cross ACO and Super-CIN, Community Outreach, and other Service Lines as needed to satisfy position purpose.
8. Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations, Trinity Health’s Organizational Integrity Program, Standards of Conduct, as well as other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical, and professional behavior.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of value based alternative payment models and population health, as normally obtained through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare related field or information technology and/or demonstrated experience in a related area and/or a minimum of two (2) years of ambulatory practice administration or population health experience.
- Experience in public speaking. Experience in marketing and promotion a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of disease management and/or population health programs. Experience and demonstrated successful leadership in these areas is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of, and experience with, principles of practice operational workflows.
- Knowledge and understanding of claims layout and data sets to ensure accurate reporting.
- Proficiency with clinical information systems supporting population health management. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products required.
- Strategic and innovative thinker with proven ability to communicate a vision and drive results related to population health management, value based care and Care Coordination Rates.
- Ability to problem solve and execute initiatives.
- Strong data collection, manipulation and analysis skills including ability to formulate conclusions and identify trends from data in a logical and systematic manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate a vision and drive results related to network growth, alternative payment models, employer services, employee wellness, and accountable care networks.
- Demonstrated management and organizational skills.
- Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
- Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals and Values of Trinity Health.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
This position operates in both a typical office environment, and requires local auto travel to communicate face to face with potential partners. The office area is well-lit, temperature-controlled and free from hazards. Incumbent communicates frequently, in person and over the telephone, with people in a number of different locations. Manual dexterity is needed in order to operate a keyboard. Hearing is needed for extensive telephone and in person communications. The environment in which the incumbent will work requires the ability to concentrate, meet deadlines, work on several projects at the same period and adapt to interruptions. The incumbent must be capable of traveling in the course of completing project assignments. Overtime may be occasionally required to meet deadlines.
Must be able to travel to off-site meeting and conferences as needed.
Must be able to comply with Trinity Health policies and procedures.
Trinity Health’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health’s dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Trinity Health offers rewarding careers in a community environment with all the advantages of working at one of the nation’s largest health systems. We provide high-quality, people-centered care in 22 states through our network of hospitals, facilities, community-based services, and continuing care locations – including home care, hospice, Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), and senior living facilities. If you are looking for a rewarding clinical or administrative position, you’ll find exceptional career possibilities, opportunities for advancement and a job with meaning at Trinity Health.
Trinity Health employs more than 131,000 colleagues across 22 states. We honor and embrace a diverse representation of people, ideas and backgrounds. Our dedication to diversity is evident in our commitment to training, education, recruitment, retention and development, as well as community partnerships and supplier diversity.
Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences and health practices of the communities we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive outcomes. We recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world, and that our differences not only serve to unite us, but also lead to innovative solutions.
Share this job
- Jim Moran Heart & Vascular Center
- Jim Moran Heart & Vascular Research Institute
- Michael & Dianne Bienes Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Dorothy Mangurian Comprehensive Women's Center
- Zachariah Family Wellness Pavilion
- Orthopedic Institute
- Maternal/Child Health Services
- Outpatient Services & Centers
- Comprehensive Bariatric Services
- Harry T. Mangurian, Jr. Diagnostic Imaging Center
- Florida Health Finder