Clinical Data Quality Analyst
Fort Lauderdale, FL, US, December 19, 2017
Job Description Details:
- Support and verify the accuracy of the monthly/annual Trendstar CCA updates from TPA/Healthquest, as requested.
- Maintain all tables in the Trendstar CCA System, i.e. physician, procedure charge-map, procedure name, payor and cost, when requested.
- Assists in the periodic transfer of data from HCH to Premier, when requested.
- Design and produce reports from the Decision Support Systems(Trendstar CCA, Premier, etc.) as directed.
- Assists in and supply insight and support for Performance Improvement projects and ensure they are completed accurately and in a timely manner. Provide training to appropriate individuals regarding specifics of these projects as well as systems tools needed to develop and process these reports.
- Notification to IS of all software and hardware updates so that they are completed in a timely manner when requested.
- Report the status of activities/projects to Executive Director or designee, as required.
- Provide statistical data/graphs for Performance Improvement projects and ensure they are completed accurately and in a timely manner. Provide training to appropriate individuals regarding specifics of these projects as well as systems tools needed to develop and process these reports.
- Assumes responsibilities for continued professional growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health related field with background in accounting or finance.
Master’s Degree in health related field or Business Administration preferred.
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a clinical analytical role in health care with
Performance Management background helpful. Experience with Trendstar CCA and/or Solucient preferred.
Knowledge and understanding of ICD-9 CM and CPT Coding and DRGs beneficial. Previous experience and knowledge working with software applications such as word processing, spreadsheets (Excel and Access), database management, and report writers such as Crystal. High degree of logical judgment, analytical thinking, patience, attention to
detail, and diplomacy. Experience with clinical and financial analysis and reporting.
Strong project management skills including organizational, analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Able to work in a team environment with Physicians and guide the direction and progress to attain desired end results. Self-motivated and able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with multiple healthcare disciplines. Knowledge of confidentiality, legal and liability issues.
- Current RN license or CPHQ desired
Trinity Health’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health’s dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation, serving diverse communities that include more than 30 million people across 22 states. Trinity Health includes 94 hospitals, as well as 109 continuing care locations that include PACE programs, senior living facilities, and home care and hospice services. Its continuing care programs provide nearly 2.5 million visits annually.
Based in Livonia, Mich., and with annual operating revenues of $17.6 billion and assets of $24.7 billion, the organization returns $1.1 billion to its communities annually in the form of charity care and other community benefit programs. Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.
Committed to those who are poor and underserved in its communities, Trinity Health is known for its focus on the country’s aging population. As a single, unified ministry, the organization is the innovator of Senior Emergency Departments, the largest not-for-profit provider of home health care services – ranked by number of visits – in the nation, as well as the nation’s leading provider of PACE (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) based on the number of available programs. For more information, visit www.trinity-health.org . You can also follow @TrinityHealthMI on Twitter.
Share this job
- Jim Moran Heart & Vascular Center
- Jim Moran Heart & Vascular Research Institute
- Michael & Dianne Bienes Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Dorothy Mangurian Comprehensive Women's Center
- Zachariah Family Wellness Pavilion
- Orthopedic Institute
- Maternal/Child Health Services
- Outpatient Services & Centers
- Comprehensive Bariatric Services
- Harry T. Mangurian, Jr. Diagnostic Imaging Center
- Florida Health Finder