Fort Lauderdale, FL, US, December 13, 2017
Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, operating in the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy and a part of Trinity Health. As a part of Trinity Health, with 89,000 colleagues and more than 20,000 physicians / clinicians, we are united to serve our communities and advance our mission: \”to serve in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming, healing presence within our communities\” and our vision \”to be the trusted health partner for life.\”
Job Description Details:
- Perform daily cleaning procedures in patient rooms and other ancillary areas in the hospital including nursing stations, restrooms, offices, etc.
- Use various cleaning tools and electrical equipment, such as vacuum, mop bucket and wringer.
- Use various cleaning chemicals and solutions in an effort to maintain a clean and sanitary environment.
- Collect and transport trash and soiled linen to the appropriate storage area.
- Maintains furniture in patient rooms, offices and other ancillary areas in an orderly fashion.
- Complete cleaning requests for check-outs and transfers on a daily basis.
Trinity Health’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health’s dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Trinity Health offers rewarding careers in a community environment with all the advantages of working at one of the nation’s largest health systems. We provide high-quality, people-centered care in 22 states through our network of hospitals, facilities, community-based services, and continuing care locations – including home care, hospice, Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), and senior living facilities. If you are looking for a rewarding clinical or administrative position, you’ll find exceptional career possibilities, opportunities for advancement and a job with meaning at Trinity Health.
Trinity Health employs more than 131,000 colleagues across 22 states. We honor and embrace a diverse representation of people, ideas and backgrounds. Our dedication to diversity is evident in our commitment to training, education, recruitment, retention and development, as well as community partnerships and supplier diversity.
Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences and health practices of the communities we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive outcomes. We recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world, and that our differences not only serve to unite us, but also lead to innovative solutions.
Share this job
- Jim Moran Heart & Vascular Center
- Jim Moran Heart & Vascular Research Institute
- Michael & Dianne Bienes Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Dorothy Mangurian Comprehensive Women's Center
- Zachariah Family Wellness Pavilion
- Orthopedic Institute
- Maternal/Child Health Services
- Outpatient Services & Centers
- Comprehensive Bariatric Services
- Harry T. Mangurian, Jr. Diagnostic Imaging Center
- Florida Health Finder